So, 2 entries today. We are still sitting in a residence hotel in Palmdale, CA, waiting to close on our house. We are running out of time. But we have a plan. If we don't close by a week from this Friday, we will rent a house. Still, The stress is getting to me. I have chest pains, off and on, and some other stuff. As soon as we get settled in a house, we are both going to see a doctor. As soon as we get settled in a house.